Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thank You Snow much



Another card using a new technique my daughter and I have explored: using alcohol inks w/metallic mixatives on glossy paper then embossing and using as background paper for cards. This one was done with blue alcohol inks and silver mixative and embossed w/Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder. The sentiment was printed out on the computer and edged w/an EK Success border punch; then, mounted on silver foam paper. The large snowflake embellishment was done on white cs and embossed w/mini Cuttlebug ef, inked w/distress ink and spritzed with perfect pearls using a mini mister. It was then cut out w/deckle edged scissors and edged w/a silver paint pen.

1 comment:

June Houck said...

I know how great this card looks IRL. I should know, since I have it displayed in my craft room! Thank you, Deanna :)