Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dria's Valentine


Here's a cute little Valentine I made up for my daughter, Dria. This is my attempt at doodling (have been influenced by my Design Diva friend, Chris). Obviously, I still need some practice but it was a lot of fun!
Hearts were cut out w/heart frames die cut from Provo Craft; background paper was embossed with Swiss Dots ef from Cuttlebug/Provo Craft; scalloped oval punch from Stampin' Up! used for sentiment on top; Fire Brick Red Distress ink used for inking edges.

2 comments:

Mia R said...

Deanna! You are so wonderfully creative, I have to tell you that I love looking at your work on my blog roll :-) I'd love to see you all soon (I specialize in babysitting if it means I get to spend some time with my young cousins)!

June Houck said...

I love these doodles. Your card is perfect for the talented Dria. I will have to CASE this card for Valentines for next year!