Friday, February 19, 2010

Drunken Stampers Challenge #3

Pic taken in Daylight(above)



Okay, here I am finally with my submission to Drunken Stampers Challenge #3: Photo Inspirations. Let me tell you, this was quite the challenge for me---hence the last minute submission. This was a photo inspiration challenge and the photo was a Mardi Gras. Further, the challenge was to use 3 or 6 specified bling/embellishment items. Here are the ones I used for the 'double shot':


**Acetate (corsets were stamped on this w/Stazon inks and cut out)
**Glossy Accents (used to adhere beads and glitter on corsets)
**Green micro beads
**Purple glitter
**Fiber Ribbon
**Gold button
**feathers
**Rhinestones


I also used gold Perfect Pearls mixed w/water and spritzed on background; Distress inks: Pine Needles, Faded Jeans and Concord to ink background paper; Used Liquid fabric applique and heat embossed for hair around face. Used my EK Success Fleur de Lis border punch and Ranger Gold metallic paint dauber to edge. Used postage stamp Cuttlebug die for frames of corsets. Hope you like it. Looking forward to next week's challenge :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Love the double shot and everything you put into this card, especially the beads on the corrsets! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous!!

June Houck said...

The agonizing was worth it! Your card turned out fabulous. Great photo too. Congratulations on a well-done challenge. You would have my vote!