Thursday, February 25, 2010

Drunken Stampers Challenge #4: Fabric


This is my submission for Drunken Stampers Challenge #4: Fabric
I used two different fabrics on the bottom corners. Then I one of the fabrics to die cut and emboss the flower on the top w/the orange button on it. I spritzed the entire piece w/white Perfect Pearls mixed w/water using a Mini Mister by Ranger. The tag itself was embossed with a Spellbinders Embossibilities plate then inked with Spiced Marmelade, Scattered Straw and Dried Marigold Distress inks. Same inks used for sentiment piece. Used Aged Mahogany DI for the Asian flower stamp image.
This is going to be my friend Cindy's b-day card so it being for the Drunken Stampers challenge is very fitting ;) Cheers Cindy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, I love the colours and the fabric! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!
Peggy

Isabelle Norris said...

ohhhh, this is luuuuuuuuuuvely ! I love orange so def. love this
isa

Anonymous said...

Deanna your gf is gonna love it!! I love the many mixed textures in it and who can't resist bold and beautiful orange!
Thanks for playing with us Drunken Stampers!!

Hugs

~Spike

June Houck said...

Deanna, I dub you Queen Tag Maker! Your textures and dimension are fantastic.