Don't you just love the moment in a very frustrating situation when you realize---ya' just gotta laugh!!! I can't wait until such a situation comes up for a friend now because I have just the perfect card for that moment!!!
- Friendly Forest paper from Colorbok
- vellum sentiment: Friendly Forest line by Colorbok
- deckle edged scissors
- Distress inks by Ranger: Broken China and Dried Marigold
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Distressed Stripes
- misc orange fiber
- pop dots and glue dots
- orange gel pen
- twigs from outdoors
- textured turquoise cardstock
I cut out a panel from the Friendly Forest papers w/owl on branch part. Added vellum sentiment; The right side I embossed w/folder and inked over w/Dried Marigold Distress inks; hand wrote two parts of sentiment w/orange gel pen and cut out w/deckle edge scissors; inked edges w/sponge and Broken China Distress ink; adhered w/pop dots; added fibers and twigs to finish it off.