Saturday, February 5, 2011

Order of the Opus Gluei: Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

This is my last minute entry in The Order of the Opus Gluei Challenge:  Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!.  After searching my craft room through and through finally decided to go with a vintage image off the good ol' internet.  Hope I am in time!

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fade:  Patchwork
Provo Craft Embossing folder---diamond pattern
Tim Holtz adage ticket
Distress Inks:  Vintage Photo and Bard Door
dress form post cut off of dress form cut using Cricut: Summer in Paris Cartridge

3 comments:

Jana said...

This is adorable. I love that image and you've made a great creation with it. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

June Houck said...

You rock, Deanna!!! This is wonderful. Where did you get the vintage photo?

Deena said...

I like this card! I see you figured out the blog hop thing...I still don't get how to do it...but I am surprised that I can blog at all...such a computer dummy...have to get my girls to teach me things now (and they are only grade 4 and 6).