Sunday, January 9, 2011

CCC#26: Rusted Grunge

Again, entering the CCC on the last day but not because I just finished it but because I am just getting around to photographing and posting.  Oh, well........................
So this is for CCC#26:  Rusted Grunge---the continued challenges by Linda at StudioL3 blog.  I'm sure if you are here reading this you are familiar with this challenge simply because it is the one I am always faithful to doing.  If, on a fluke you are unaware you really should click on the link and check it out---you won't be disappointed!

I am also entering this in OnePowerfulHour's challenge this week:  Clocks

Supplies:
**mini grungeboard wings by Tim Holtz
**vintage photo distress embossing powder
**Distress inkpads:  Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick and Embossing inkpad
**collage ATC stamp by Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz
**swirling clock hands by Vintaj: Odd Parts FASTENABLES
**filmstrip ribbon by Tim Holtz
**Glossy Accents by Ranger
**Ranger Archival Inkpad: Coffee

7 comments:

Mary-Beth said...

Love it Deanna, great combination of the 2 challenges!! I'm usually like you posting at the last minute, but I was lucky this week! lol

Kathy Eddy said...

Very cool tag Deanna. Love those funky clock hands.

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful card!!!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Deanna, I love your rusted grunge wings on this very cool and clever card! What a brilliant design, girlfriend! You put a lot of thought into this and it really turned out beautifully. Those swirly clock hands are SO fun and funky! Great stamping, perfect background-- it's got it all!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I love the wonky clock hands.

Thanks so much for joining us at One Powerful Hour.

Stacy H-W said...

I am stopping by to say Happy Birthday!! I hope your day was wonderful!!

You tag is gorgeous!

June Houck said...

This is really beautiful, Deanna. I hope I can see it IRL sometime. I like the idea of rusted grunge. Pretty card!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!