Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Matthew!


Made a fun card yesterday with Sheryl. Her son's birthday was yesterday so, drawing from my 'pieces' pile, I whipped this card up. Had a lot of fun making it. Didn't turn out at all what I had envisioned making him but I love it just the same!
I am entering it in the Cards for Men Challenge blog---the current challenge being birthdays. Also, I am having a go at the ATC challenge for Fun With ATCs challenge blog: Writing on your ATC. I actually attached my ATC to a card---I hope that still qualifies.
And now for the supplies/tools list:
**ATC
**Distress Inks: Broken China and Scattered Straw
**Harlequin, Live the Life and Postal stamps by Tim Holtz from Stampers Anonymous
**manilla tag from Stampers Anonymous
**Alterations Texture Fade by Tim Holtz: Patchwork
**clear embossing powder/heat tool
**newsprint and iron
**postal stamp by
**Happy Birthdsay stamp by See D's

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this wonderful.
Stunning color combination.

froebelsternchen said...

wonderful colors and design!

GREAT!

xxx Susi

Nannieflash said...

Oh Wow so much work has gone into this and its really stunning. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Anonymous said...

of course, it counts!
It is a nice idea to create an ATC inside a card!
thanks for joining us at Fun with ATCs!