Saturday, October 23, 2010

Along came a spider..........

Another fun Halloween creation.  Don't really care for spiders too much but this card was fun to make.  followed the sketch over at Sketches4u for their Scariest Halloween Card contest

I know, my card is not all that scary but to me it is due to the icky spider thing.  Anyway, other than the sketch and theme you also had to add bling so I added the sparkly ribbon and stamped the sentiment w/my glue pen and added purple glitter for more bling.

I am also going to add this to the Drunken Stampers challenge and for Dezinaworld, both challenges being Halloween. 

I guess I most probably am done crafting for the day as we are going to be off shortly to the kids' Fall Festival at their school.  Then, maybe a nap?!? (should I, could I dream???)

Supplies/tools:
**Distress Ink:  Peeled Paint and Dusty Concord and Black Soot
**ribbon from my LSS and sparkly ribbon (both manufacturers unknown)
**acetate spider overlay by Recollections
**dp by Basic Grey
**Martha Stewart border punch
**Sentiment stamp by SU!
**purple glitter by SU!

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Eek! I don't like spiders either, but your card is SPOOKtacular:)

Anonymous said...

Yep spiders scare me for sure. Love this one its creepy and clever work. fabulous!!
thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week and good luck in the draw
hugs June xxx