Sunday, March 13, 2011

CCC#35: Design Details

In just under the wire over at the CCC#35 Challenge on Linda's blog Studio L3.  It is the final challenge as we have completed all the techniques in Tim's book.  While I am sad, Linda has promised there is something else on the horizon so I am excited and curious to see what comes next.................

Supplies:
**manilla tag by Stampers Anonymous
**Tim Holtz tissue tape
**Distress Ink:  Tea Dye
**copper sheet by Walnut Hallow
**gears embossing folder by Provo Craft/Cuttlebug
**Post Card Texture Fade by Tim Holtz/Sizzix
**gears from Tim Holtz Idea-ology line
**misc decorative brad/misc fibers
**mini copper brads
**Design ruler by Tim Holtz/piercer

9 comments:

donna said...

Brilliant tag. I love how you used the rosette. Cheers..Donna

Pam said...

Gorgeous tag!! Love the metal piece!
Pam

Linda Ledbetter said...

Deanna, my dear, as you always do, you've created a masterpiece! What a gorgeous finale to the CCC. You've managed a gorgeous balance between the masculinity of the steampunk elements and the softness of the rosette and gentle color palette. It's wonderful, and you integrated the Design Details elements perfectly.

I'm so excited that YOU'RE excited about the next journey... ! We're going to have a blast!

Thank you for being such a wonderful part of the CCC.

Marjie Kemper said...

Great tag! Love the soft flower with the embossed metal.

June Houck said...

Beautiful!!! That Tim e. f. is so versatile. I am going to need that :)

Gerri Herbst said...

I do so love the coloration of this tag. Your sweet rosette is a nice finishing touch.Take care, dearie.

Lynn Stevens said...

What is it about metal thats so beautiful,
Love your tag!
hugs Lynn

Terry said...

Fabulous rossette! Love your CCC#35 and I am sure I will be seeing you for Grungy Monday! Thank you for following and commenting on my blog's giveaway!

Deena said...

Love your projects! I have an award for you on my blog: http://adeenacard.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-award.html

Deena