Friday, May 21, 2010

Wedding Layouts








***This layout was published in the June issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine***


After 12 and a half years of wedded bliss I am finally getting around to scrapping the event! This week's challenge at Cuttlebug Challenges is 'Photo Inspired' so I thought this layout would be fitting. Just got myself a Cricut so this is the first thing I've used it on (the date). I also embossed the photo corners and the music tag in the song collage piece.

Here is my supply list:

Tea Dye and Old Paper Distress Inkpads
photo corner embossing folder by Provo Craft
musical note embossing folder by Provo Craft
copper fibers
cream, black and olive cs
epoxy tag sticker cut to shape of bottle
clock stamps
deckle edged scissors
old music score
old dictionary text




1 comment:

June Houck said...

Deanna, this is gorgeous!!! When you finish, you can start my wedding album. You are a much better scrapbooker than I. Beautiful, elegant, and vintage-y.