Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A post for inspiration today

Although I have been crafting lately, I'm not going to post about that today (but will hopefully some day soon).  Today I am feeling a little philosophical so I am just going to post some quotes that I have found inspirational:

Don't Corrupt Yourself: "You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with."     Jim Rohn

                                 

"As we grow up, we realize that is it less important to have lots of friends,
 and more important to have real ones."        Amanda Mcrae                          
                                             


"Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and the thinkers,
but most of all, surround yourself with those that see the greatness within you, even
when you don't see it yourself."         Edmund Lee


"You must constantly ask yourself these questions:  Who am I around?  What are they doing to me?  What have they got me reading?  What have they got me saying?  Where do they have me going?  What do they have me thinking?  And most important, What do they have me becoming?  Then ask yourself the big question:  Is that okay?  Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change."      Jim Rohn


Just a little food for thought......................


                                                       




1 comment:

Claudine said...

I love these quotes Deanna, thank you for sharing them. I might have to borrow a few for my art journal.